vrijdag 5 oktober 2012

New Photobook: Le Nord

We've been visiting the French north for more than ten years, to work on my Dutch-language guidebook, the Dominicusgids Noord-Frankrijk ( More info ). From the start I've been in love with the northernmost part of it, close to the Belgian border. Lille is a magnificent town, blending the best of north and south. The countryside has a pure, nostalgic charm: golden grain fields, windmills, hills, grand vistas and big skies with towering clouds. The charms of it can't always be shared in the relatively small pictures in a standard guidebook. That's why I've created a photobook (my second) wich can be ordered from Blurb.com, 80 pages of it in full colour. You can find more information and a preview of the book  here op Blurb.com. More of my Blurb books here en my "regular" books published by the Dutch publishing house Gottmer are on my website, www.ericstrijbos.nl 
 

 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten